Se Habla Espanol
ClearCorrect Clear Aligners – Arlington, TX
Your Clear Course to a Straighter Smile
If you are an adult who requires orthodontic treatment, you might have thought about investing in Invisalign. Invisalign is certainly a wonderful treatment, but did you know that there are similar clear aligner systems that can produce equally desirable results? One of them is ClearCorrect. On this page, you will learn more about ClearCorrect clear aligners in Arlington and how they may be able to improve your oral health, enhance your smile, and make your orthodontic journey as convenient as possible.
What Is ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect is an orthodontic treatment system that involves the use of a series of clear, custom-crafted plastic aligners. The aligners apply sustained, gentle pressure to the teeth in order to shift them little by little. After you work your way through your entire series of aligners, your teeth should be right where they belong.
How Does the Treatment Process Work?
To get started, we take a three-dimensional scan of your teeth. Using that digital model, Dr. Doctor designs your treatment plan. The ClearCorrect company will then fabricate the aligners in their Round Rock, TX facility. Once you get your aligners, all you have to do is wear them for 20 – 22 hours each day for about two weeks each. Throughout your treatment period, brief checkups with our team will make sure that your progress stays on track.
Benefits of ClearCorrect
Some of the many benefits of ClearCorrect include:
- It is discreet. ClearCorrect aligners virtually disappear when they are being worn. In fact, they are less noticeable than Invisalign because their construction is slightly thinner.
- It is cost-effective. ClearCorrect is one of the lower-priced clear aligner systems on the market today.
- It is convenient. You can easily remove the aligners, so you will not have to worry about dietary restrictions or adhering to a complicated oral hygiene routine.
- It is efficient. For most patients, ClearCorrect provides a shorter overall treatment time than traditional orthodontics.
- The results are predicable. The state-of-the-art technology used in the ClearCorrect process helps to ensure that your teeth’s movements go according to plan.
Indications for ClearCorrect
ClearCorrect might be right for you if:
- You are self-conscious about your teeth because of the way they are positioned
- You have large gaps between your teeth
- Your teeth are overlapping one another (they are overcrowded)
- You suffer from a type of malocclusion, such as an overbite, underbite, or crossbite
Of course, ClearCorrect is not ideal for everyone. When you visit us for your consultation, Dr. Doctor — your cosmetic dentist in Arlington — will thoroughly assess your oral health and the positioning of your teeth before he recommends any type of treatment.
Cost of ClearCorrect
As mentioned above, ClearCorrect typically comes with a lower price than other clear aligner systems. Its cost depends largely on how many aligners a patient needs to achieve optimum results. During your complimentary consultation, we will be able to provide you with an estimate for how much ClearCorrect will cost in your case. We will also help you figure out whether your dental insurance benefits can be used to reduce your out of pocket obligation.
Are you ready to learn more about your orthodontic treatment options? Get in touch with our friendly team today!